Thursday, April 4, 2013

Product Review:MIXED CHICKS Kids Conditioner & MIXED CHICKS Kids Leave-In Conditioner

MIXED CHICKS Kids Conditioner


What I like about the Mixed Chicks Kids Conditioner: It's natural formula helps soften my hair, I now enjoy combing through my hair with ease after each use. Specially designed for my coarse hair, it's ideal for tangles, frizz control and conditioning. My #1 Conditioner. I can't live with out it.

Price: $12.99

Size: 8 oz 

Dislikes: None

Where to buy MIXED CHICKS Kids Conditioner: Target





MIXED CHICKS Kids Leave-In Conditioner


What I like about the Mixed Chicks Kids Leave - In Conditioner: The best leave In I have every used in my life.It helps define my curls and eliminate the frizzy hair of mine. My #1 Leave-In! Great to use as a wash and go ;) ** Plus it is paraben Free product. Also is alcohol Free too. **  

Price: $12.99

Size: 8 oz 

Dislikes: None

Where to buy MIXED CHICKS Kids Leave - In Conditioner: Target




( I used both products listed above for my hair in the photo ; )



No comments:

Post a Comment