Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Product Review: SheaMoisture: Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk



Name: SheaMoisture: Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk 

A moisture-rich styling aid conditions and detangles. Restores body and shine for healthy curls.

Detangles, conditions and defines curls while restoring body and shine. Avoid applying directly to roots. 

What I like about the product:
First I must say I love the smell of the product ;) Plus it put's a lot of  moisture back in my hair. Make's my hair so soft and smooth. That I can even brush my hair. . .
** Organic **
* No Gluten 
* No Parabens 
* No Mineral Oil 
* No PABA
* No DEA
* No Sulfates 
* No Synthetic Fragrance
* No Synthetic Color
* No Animal Ingredients/Testing 


What I Disliked about the product: I have nothing bad to say.



Size: 8 oz

Price: $9.99

Where you can buy the product: Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens


Ingredients: Nucifera (coconut) oil (denotes certified organic ingredients), Isopropyl Myristate, sugar starch, silk protein, essential oil blend, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) seed oil, Caprylyl glycol, Sorbitol Esters, algae extract, Hyssopus Officinalis Extract, Salvia Officinalis (sage) leaf and Equisetum Arvense Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (carrot) seed oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower and Lonicera Japonica (Japanese honeysuckle) flower extract and Tocopherol (vitamin E).







No comments:

Post a Comment