Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Product Review: Venus & Olay Razor



I just got my Venus & Olay Razor in the mail. As soon as I opened up the box. And seen my Venus & Olay Razor. I was so happy and ready to try Venus & Olay Razor. The Venus & Olay Razor was provided by Gillette Venus Company. So I went into the bathroom. I wanted to try the Venus & Olay Razor out on my legs first. . So I put some water on my legs. Than I put Venus & Olay Razor under the water to get it wet. Placed the razor at the bottom of my leg. As I slowly went up my leg. Venus & Olay Razor made shaving my legs, nice & easy. Plus with the Olay added to the Razor made it fast & I didn't have to use shaving cream either. Which is so great. Now my legs are nice, smooth & soft. I'm telling all my friends about the Venus & Olay Razor.

Best razor ever, Smooth, Soft legs! I love it ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment