Thursday, April 23, 2015

Product Review: Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Scalp Soother



If you have a dry scalp or itchy scalp. Make sure to pick up the New "Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Scalp Soother". Made with Real cooling Peppermint Oil and Tea Tree Essence. I personal used this product which was sent to me as a Sample by BzzAgent. I have used this product 3 times in a week. All the scalp rubbing and dry skin has gone away and stopped ;) I must say Thank You to Head and Shoulders and BzzAgent


My Face-To-Face Review with College Room Mates :
I went out to dinner with 15 of my college room mates. I seen one of my dear friends rubbing her scalp none stop. Once dinner was over. I was telling my friends how I review products for Free. Plus I get to write reviews on my blog, make YouTube videos and etc. They asked about the products am trying out now. I told them all about the Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Scalp Soother. How it has helped me stop rubbing my scalp all the time as well with my dry scalp too ;) My friend that I notice rubbing her head said she would like to try it! So I told her to come by my house. I put some of the Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Scalp Soother product in a travel spray bottle for her. She tried it out and hasn't had a itchy scalp or dry scalp in a week now ;) Plus a few of my other friends are going to the store to pick it up too.

**Made with cooling Peppermint Oil and Tea Tree Essence.**


No comments:

Post a Comment